Saturday, December 31, 2011

Progress Update on Volume 2

You know how those cheesy Christmas movies distracted me in December? Well... Rereading my favorite middle grade novel series distracted me from finishing my work on volume 2 this past week. In case you are wondering...


The Thief
The Queen of Attolia
The King of Attolia 

I think I have a crush on the main character, Gen.

Despite the quite enjoyable distraction, some progress was made on SPOTD: The Hero Chronicle Continues. Sean and I are to the inking stage of the art for the cover, I've (almost) completed the back cover copy so Ryan can put the cover together, I met with Dr. Jared Slater to (SPOILER ALERT!) iron out the emergency room visit and some anatomical stuff for the invisibility chapter, and I reread the full text (editing and proofing).

I think volume two may be kids' favorite of the three volumes... We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment