Monday, August 20, 2012

Thanks, John Green!

A shout-out to fellow author John Green (she wrote, presumptuously). Thanks to his inspiration, I am now the owner of a treadmill desk. Voila!



Although I plan to continue most of my writing and editing on the desktop mac down in the office/library, this new toy in the guest room will be my go-to location for web surfing and such.

Maybe I should add some desktop flowers. Seems to be the thing to do.


I guess one flower is appropriate. I've got the one book available for sale...

But as of 08/20/2012 at 16:48:26 the second volume of the series is officially done and available.



Yeah!

We all just have to be a little patient for it to show up at the retailers. I'll post a link as soon as it can be ordered online. (FYI: That will be somewhere between now and two weeks from now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment