Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Here We Go!

Drum roll...

And here it is:


Book number 2 in the series is officially on sale at amazon.com! I know it says "temporarily out of stock," but it is available. Trust me. If you order it, amazon will contact my distributor and they will contact the printer and... voila! You'll get your book. It's Print on Demand. They'll never actually have the book "In Stock."

This is actually a nice thing. It means there will never be a stack or box or pallet of my books gathering dust in a warehouse or getting remaindered or shredded, which is good for the environment overall. Fewer wasted trees and all.

I'm not seeing the book at barnesandnoble.com yet. It seems to take them a bit longer to get the information from the distributor. If you are a bn fan, be patient. It'll show up eventually.

I'm quite pleased with the book. The blues of the cover are especially striking--more than the thumbnail can accurately portray. Fingers crossed that my initial order arrives before the big open house and book signing on TUESDAY, August 28, 7:00-8:30 p.m., Montevideo Public Library. All are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment