Sunday, August 26, 2012

How To Get A Free Book

Tuesday, August 28, to celebrate the publication of Super Power of the Day: The Hero Chronicle Continues, I am giving the kindle version of the first volume (Origins of a Sixth Grade Superhero) for 



No tricks or gimmicks. If you have a kindle, just shop as usual and the price will be $0.00

If you don't have a kindle but DO have a home computer (windows or mac), smartphone, or tablet, you can download a free kindle reader app and join the party. I'd love for you to have my book for free as well. 

You may be thinking, "That's silly. Why are you giving it away for free, Ann?"

The thing is, amazon uses a book's sales to determine how visible the book is to customers. If I "sell" a lot of books (even for free), my sales rank goes up. Then, when a random person searches for a book like mine, my book will show up on the 1st search results page instead of the 10th. Although I have to admit, my book does show up on the first page for this search: book for sixth grade boy. Probably because of the subtitle.

My goal is to get at least 30 downloads of the book on Tuesday. Please help?

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment