Thursday, August 23, 2012

Continued Good News

Two posts in one week. I must be cramming in posts before The Day Job officially takes over every waking moment of my day.

First, check this out:

That's from amazon.com. Nice.

Second, check this out:




That's volume #1 and a PRE-ORDER page for book #3! I haven't been able to crack the pre-order code on the major sites until now. They must be getting info from Bowker (the ISBN regulatory company), which means the pre-order page should also show up for volume 3 over at amazon, at some point.

Good thing we're working on the cover for book #3. The "Image Not Available" thumbnail is rather sad, don't you think? But easily fixable.

The absolute best part is that I now have a firm deadline on the third book. I'm pretty good with a deadline. And it helps that volume 3 is written, designed, and in final copy edits. It'll need proofing, too. But I'm pretty happy with the text already. It's fairly clean. And fun to read. If I do say so myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment