Sunday, November 20, 2011

The return, as promised.

Hello, patient blog-followers, who have endured the fall play season without complaint or lamentation. It is my pleasure to invite you to follow the progress of SPOTD volumes 2 and 3, which will be my focus in the next two months.

First up, revising two key chapters of volume 2, The Hero Chronicle Continues. Semi spoiler alert: There is both an emergency room visit and some interesting internal body function description. With the help of local surgeon Dr. Jared Slater, these chapters will be medically accurate.

When those revisions are complete, I'll be ready for a final proofing of volume 2. Yeah! I can't wait to reread it. I remember giggling with pleasure while working on it this past summer. I think vol 3 is the most emotionally engaging of the three sections, but vol 2 is the most fun. Think of a great superpower. It's probably in vol 2.

Simultaneously, I'll be working with Ryan and Sean to create a great cover. Watch for upcoming posts as we wrangle them into being.

No comments:

Post a Comment