Sunday, November 27, 2011

Comic-Con

With great excitement I sent off a registration form and a copy of SPOTD to the exhibition committee for the International Comic-Con event in San Diego for the summer of 2012. They generously reserve a section of the exhibition space for new and small publishers, at a discounted rate.

I've wanted to attend Comic-Con ever since Michael Novotny on QAF held up his passes and smiled his earnestly gleeful smile at the prospect of nerd heaven. I suspected those were my people.



Friday, I received an envelope with the Comic-Con logo... And they didn't say no. I am on the waiting list, so it's not an absolutely positively closed door. But I'm thinking I may be attending as a fan, not an exhibitioner. In any case, a summer trip to CA is penciled into my planner.

Like I said, I suspect those are my people.

No comments:

Post a Comment