Thursday, August 25, 2011

Author Bio


It didn't take too long to select a photo for my author bio page at the back of the book(s).
I shuffled through my iPhoto and decided to appeal to my audience.



It did take a bit longer to write my author bio for the last page of the book(s).

I solicited help online. (Thanks, Jason G for "She does not play the oboe.")
I solicited help from my family. (That's... nice. Maybe you should get a professional to write it.)
I solicited help from my coworkers. (Bingo!)

Thanks to Cheryl Bj, I decided to simply say:

Author Ann Wachtler has loved reading good stories since she was a young girl. Turning the page to figure out what happens next is at the heart of all her passionate interests. Super Power of the Day is her first novel series.

PS The color of that couch is one of my strongest childhood memories. Orange and brown stripes. Go 1970's!





No comments:

Post a Comment