Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another Review That Makes Me Smile

Another Johnsrud has reviewed SPOTD volume one.
Grandma Nancy is lucky to have such wonderful grandkids.
And I am happy to know Grandma Nancy!

SUPER POWER OF THE DAY REPORT

By Jonas Johnsrud

Super Power of the Day was about a kid who woke up one morning and found that he had a superpower. Every day he had a new superpower. Some were to his advantage and some were not.

Johnny was my favorite character because he had a lot of new ideas and was pretty funny. What I also liked was that he helped Chase out with the list. That is why Johnny was my favorite character.

My emotions about the story were that it kept me interested and it was funny. It kept me interested because of how some of the superpowers he would love to keep and some he hated and he wanted to get rid of.

I would most likely want to be friends with Johnny because it seems he would be fun to hang out with. It would be fun to hang out with him because he is funny and adventurous. He is also very daring. That is why I would most likely be a friend with Johnny.

These are a few reasons I liked the book. The book kept me interested and was very adventurous. I like how she came up with a whole bunch of nicknames for the characters. Super Power of the Day was a very well written book.

No comments:

Post a Comment