Friday, September 2, 2011

It's Ready. AKA BUY MY BOOK

Although I am only partly way down the path of my publishing journey, we have reached an important rest stop.

Volume one, Super Power of the Day: Origins of a Sixth Grade Superherois now available at amazon.com for $8.95. I humbly hope that you, my friend, will check it out.

It's the time of year when so many of my friends are posting first day of school pictures of their kids. I love those photos. Consider this book launch, such as it is, my little child heading out the door into the big world... Especially now that the cover image is showing up on the site.

Oh, and if you have lots of little nieces and nephews and neighborhood kids who might be interested, Amazon is offering the book at their 4-for-3 price. This will also get you free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment