Sunday, July 26, 2015

Library: Sorted

It seems that I always find cleaning projects to do when I am trying to avoid other work, like correcting a stack of papers or actually putting my new story into words.

A few weeks ago, this happened.

And now my library is lighter by four grocery bags and a box full of books. The young reader books have been alphabetized for the first time. The old printer is gone. Stephen King's work is not only arranged by publication date but also fits well in its designated space. All the pretentious books I thought I would read (but never will) are gone. The graphic novel section has expanded. There is space on the "display shelf" for something new. And anything I want to read has been moved to the entry shelf unit.

I just looked to my left to find a sticky note, and I remembered that I also reorganized the "office" area of my bookshelves.

It was a delight to see supplies so neatly arranged.


I have no more excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment