Saturday, March 29, 2014

An April Book Signing!

Every time I stop in to the local library my buddies behind the counter ask when we'll have an Open House book signing for the final book in the SPOTD series.

This week we decided:



This is wonderful timing. The launches of volumes 1 and 2 were heralded by much local press and interest, but attention for volume 3 was thwarted by busy-ness on my part. A local event would be cause for press releases and coverage... A great opportunity.

Just think. By then the snow will be gone, the sun will be shining, the trees will have leaves, the tulips will be popping, and finches will be building their nests.

Of course, we all thought the snow would be gone by now. And it's not. So maybe I shouldn't make any predictions on the weather front. I take it back.

There will be snacks.  THAT I am sure of.

No comments:

Post a Comment