Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Unveiling Cover #3!

Ryan and Sean (and I) have been working on and off for 5-6 weeks developing the design for the third and final volume of my series, Super Power of the Day: The Final Face-Off, which will (fingers crossed) be officially published in January of 2013.

Drum roll...


I have to say, this is the most fun project. I love working on it, talking about it, and sharing my journey with friends. So many life-hacking-type websites encourage people who want to be successful, or be happy, or whatever, to just DO whatever you want to do. We are living in a moment where, for writers at least, that is more possible than ever in history. Literally. And I don't use that word hyperbolically.

I am glad the stigma of self-publishing is slowly fading. Over a fourth of Amazon.com's current top Kindle sellers are self-published. Wow. That's a lot of happy people!

No comments:

Post a Comment